Friday, August 9, 2013

The Universe....

So I just checked my email as I was busy beading all day, Sacral Chakra, is about a half hour from being all finished but I needed a break so I decided I'd check my mail for an invoice I'm waiting on and instead this is what I found....


It's perfectly normal, Sheila, that when waiting for a really big dream to come true it seems like it's taking forever, you wonder if you're doing something wrong, and you feel like you should just be happy with less. 

But I promise you, no matter how long it takes, once it happens it'll seem as if time flew, you'll wonder how you ever doubted yourself, and you'll feel like you should have aimed a little higher. 

Aim a little higher, Sheila - 
    The Universe

Talk about a "AhHa" moment,,,lol. I've been planning on opening an etsy store and planning and working on stuff. The more I work the more I plan the further away the opening seems to get so I had a melt down a couple days ago, no tears involved. Ok so maybe a bit of french, a few irritated temper fits along with some arm flalling. I basically threw in the towel with a "I just can't do this" attitude. Of course I snatched myself up by the collar and did some positivity affirmations and of course I will be opening that etsy store but first things first. And then I check my mail box and the Universe has apparently been spying on me and decided I need a pep talk as well, Thank you Goddess. So I've decided that I will continue working on items and setting things up and when the time is right it will happen and until then I'm just gonna keep on keeping on.
On that note I better get back to work and finish this project up so I can move on to something else.
TGIF and a happy weekend to you all.

1 comment:

  1. you're sending out great energy Sheila ... keep going and thanks for the reminder to do Affirmations!

    ReplyDelete