Thursday, August 8, 2013

Blogging revelation......

I've been posting this month because I agreed to join Effy Wild in her 30 Blog~a~long. I had another blog which I was never faithful to because I felt that no one would read it anyways. The thing is very few people did read it but was it because they didn't like it and weren't interested in what I had to say or was it because I sabatoged it with my own thoughts? Well I started thinking the same thing about this blog and then it dawned on me that I am posting on this blog for me, about me and my interests so that is what I plan to do. Don't get me wrong I do enjoy knowing that others visit me here because this is how they will get to know me for who I am and what I like, just as I go visit other blogs to see what others are all about and what their lifes are all about. So here I am laying it all out there. I'm getting into learning about self~healing and the chakra system and I'm doing this through my passion for beading Beading and my spiritual path are intricately interwoven. It would be difficult for me to separate the two because they are so completely intertwined with one another. As I sit and weave with my beads, I allow the Creative Spirit to flow through me, and though my hands are doing the work, another force is actively participating in the process. This force is a transmission of Spirit that fills me with deep inner peace and joy as I bead. As a result, the practice of my art form is becoming a creative path to my sacred center. I am in the process of making a set of chakra flowers to help me meditate and heal each of my specific chakra centers. I just finished my first chakra flower and shared it here, Root Chakra, and now I am half way done with my second flower, Sacral Chakra.


I only have the top layer done so far and I've decided I'm going to wait to share this one with you until it is finished. 
 



2 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing it once you are done! It looks like a lot of work.

    And don't worry, I think we all have those thoughts about whether or not someone likes what we post or if anyone is reading. Just keep doing what works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see it!
    Big Hug,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete