Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday I wish I felt better for you.......

Yes it is Sunday and I woke up with my tummy rolling like it was on a stormy ocean and it just won't settle down. Lord but I hate being sick and not feeling like I have the energy to do anything yet I sit there and see all my beads sitting there calling my name.



As you can see I have several projects call my name. The background beads you've probably already seen. To the left:


This is a salvation bracelet that I am making for my sister. I make chakra bracelets most of the time but this one is specially for her because she just don't get my interest in Chakra's, meditation, and magic. And that is ok because I love her as she is and all I can do is hope that she would love and accept me for who I am. 


And then there is this, this one is for me. When it is finished it will be the first of my Chakra Flowers which will be on my night stand. There will be one for each Chakra which I can take one or several for my alter when I am working on a particular Chakra. So as you can see the fight for self care or being creative is a strong battle.

I preach to my friends about taking care of themselves all the time and here I am whinning because I feel sick and can't work on my projects. So for the sake of my health I am going to cave in and just lounge on the sofa and take care of me for a change. Did I really just say that?

No comments:

Post a Comment