Friday, August 2, 2013

It's Friday and I'm looking forward to the weekend.....

Yes, it's Friday and I'm looking forward to the weekend.....
But I still have to get through today and so I've decided to play in crystal land. 


So this morning I got up bright and early and made that blue denim bracelet laying right there beside the pearl one that I made a few days ago. Then I thought to myself, ok what now, and I thought about my daughter coming by the table last night and looking at all my sparkling crystals and to my surprise she said "Oh this orange one would be pretty in a bracelet." Yes I was surprised because orange has never been her color, ever! I've made several bangle style bracelets and I'm really liking the simplicity of this new one so I decided to make a few more so I dug out some lt. siam AB's and some Erinite AB x2 and I'll make some more of these simple ones today. 

This will lead me into the weekend and more creative endeavors, and yes you'll have to wait till tomorrow to see what other creativeness I'm getting myself into. See ya'll tomorrow.

3 comments: