Thursday, August 1, 2013

Light love remake.....



This is an old light that my daughter and son-in-law got for me about 9 years ago. Actually it was not a light at that time but I bought a light kit and turned it into a light. It is made of plastic beads and over the years the beads have lost their luster so I'm ordering new beads, crystals actually, lots and lots of crystals, and I'm going to remake this for my bedroom. My bedroom has evolved over the years as well and is now being done up in the chakra colors so I'll be adding the colored beads on the bottom in as the chakra colors starting at the top with the crown chakra and working my way down, nine strands at a time. I can't wait to get this done and hanging in my room. Oh yes I'll post pics when it is done as well as pics of the quilt I'm working on for my bed. As you can see I am not afraid of color so these new bright chakra colors will be perfect for bringing my bedroom to life. Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for checking out my blog. I like to see what other people are up too as well. I also love to make textile art and have made some art quilts. I bead too, but only sewing them onto my textile creations. I love your light it is really cool looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the finished bedroom and the light fixture.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete