Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A day late and a dollar short......

Yeap that's me,,,lol. It rained and thundered and lighteninged here all day and the electric was off several times so like someone with wisdom I unplugged for the day,,,literally. The tv's the computer anything that might get zapped. So I sat here and beaded, sorted some of my totes that I just moved here from Iowa and found all my quilt tops that are in need of quilting. I finished up my Throat Chakra flower:


I also finished the bottom layer of my Heart Chakra flower:

I also made some bird feeders which my grandson, Connor (9) helped me with. 

This is the bottom part which holds the bird seed.

And I might as well share a couple of the quilt tops I pulled out that I'll be quilting here in the next week or two.

This one Connor calls "Giddy Up Go" and it will go on his bed.


This one is a "Fun In The Sun" and I've made several of these to place in my etsy boutique once I finish them up. 

So as you can see sometimes unplugging can be quite beneficial. All in all I had a really good day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so loving your chakra flowers - they're wonderful and I look forward to seeing each one.

    ReplyDelete