Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Life takes it's own turns.....

I'm one of those people that is happy to stay home and be creative, unless of course I need to go to Michael's, Hobby Lobby, or some awesome bead shop but on occassion one must do what one must do. Well this was one of those weekends, I had my grandson for the summer and with school on the horizon I had to return him to Iowa this weekend which of course meant no blogging for me. So I started beating myself up for even signing up for this blog~a~long but then I thought to myself,,,,I've blogged a lot more than I would have otherwise so I decided I'd show up when life allowed me to and when it had other plans for me I'd just roll with the punches.


Well one thing I can do on my phone while traveling is surf the net and since I'm fixing to do my back deck and flower bed I decided to find some fun deck items that I could make myself and this, this is something that I can make myself and I also have access to bunches of free pallets, free is always good.


I also found this fun DIY that will be just perfect as stepping stones in my fairy garden. I'll be doing the stepping stones in the colors of the sea.


So even though I was traveling I was still able to channel some creativity into this trip. Now to get busy making it all happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment