Monday, August 12, 2013

Blogging every day for 30 days went down the tubes.....

Ah yes blogging can be frustrating,,,,or should I say the ability to blog? Yes I missed a day ~ I was sitting here thinking "why bother now, I've already failed?" Then just as quickly I hear that little brave voice saying "Oh hell no,,,,your not getting off that easy" so here I am, showing up because this is not about failing or not being good enough to post everyday it's just about sharing what I have on any given day with whom ever shows up to read what I post here. 
I live just outside of town and there really is nothing on this road but my house and the neighbors and there is not internet lines out here. When we moved in here we tried it all but we couldn't even get dsl let along broadband so I had one alternative left and that was to make my iphone a hot spot, can I say pricey...... The thing about this is that it is not unlimited you only get so much time and for me that is from the 12th to the 11th. Well I ran out of time because I was naughty this month and ran out of time so I couldn't get online yesterday to do anything. This morning my time started over so here I am alive and kicking. 
Lesson I learned through all of this is not to be so dam critical of myself and what I can or can not do and to forgive myself for the things I can not get to. So I'm ok with this and I'll keep on keeping on.

3 comments:

  1. Keep on keeping on ... nothing else for it ... sometimes it's great not to have internet for a day or two ... our electricity was cut off for a few days last winter with snow and it was the most relaxing few days I've had for the past few years!! I love technology ,,, but sometimes it's good to not have the choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for showing up! I was derailed this weekend but I'm back and I honestly think the coming back was a way more important lessonfor me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Glad you made it! and i lived for 5 years with only dial up....if anyone is megabyte savy....I was at 1 kilobyte per second with dial up. now it takes 1000 kilobytes to make a megabyte, and 1000 megabytes to make a gigabyte.....1 kb! now I live in the city and I have Cable internet....30 MEGABYTES per second.....that is 29,999 more kilobytes a second than with dialup! I feel you Sheila! and I hope they bring you some magic dsl or cable! I tried for 5 years and they just kept saying "nope"..... Love your posts!!

    ReplyDelete