Thursday, July 25, 2013

Synchronicity.....

Today I decided to join in on a blog~a~thon for August which would require me to do a blog post each day of August. Then I get on FB and find the awesome Susannah Conway is hosting her August Break and I thought why not so now I have commited myself to a post a day and a picture a day. 



I have decided that in order to blog each day I needed to find something to post on that would call me back each day. Several years ago I ran across a journal that I worked through and I was thinking perhaps I/we (if any of you are so inclined) could work through it or at least be inspired by it. It is A Feminine Spiritual Journal of Transformation. In short it is more about the growth of the feminine in each of us. I hope you all enjoy this or at the very least allow it to be food for thought.

Then for the picture a day Susannah was thoughtful enough to provide a list of pictures we may use as a jumping off board if we just can not think of something on our own. 


I hope to get to know many of you a little better as I visit your blogs and hope that you will feel free to leave your comments here.

See you on August 1, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment