Saturday, July 27, 2013

Sharing ~~~~~



For this next 30 or so days I will be sharing part of a journal that I used 13 years ago to kickstart my spiritual journey. I am sharing this because this journal helped me see things in such a way as to open my heart and spirit to such change that I can not even begin to put into words. This journal "Butterfly Blessing ~ A Feminine Spiritual Journal of Transformation" is An Inner Journey for Women that was written by Terry Zick and Kelli Mlinarik and as far as I can tell, is no longer in print, however I want them to recieve the credit due them. They wrote this journal to women of all ages knowing that we all share the magical journey of heart and spirit. These writtings call us to remember our spiritual nature which knows that we are, in every moment already....

Valuable, Precious, Loving and Lovable beings of Dignity, Heart and Elegance.

I have tried to track them down to see if they have written more but with no luck. I have prayed about this and I feel in my spirit that this will help my spiritual growth and I'm hoping yours as well, in some small way. 

The Butterfly Blessing Journal intends to respect and honor all belief systems and spiritual paths.

This journal used the word "Spirit". Please feel free to make substitutions that express your personal spirituality or belief system.

Honor your inner knowing by setting aside any part of this journey with me that does not feel right or true for you.

Interspersed in this blog will also be my daily photo's which I am going to try to, in some way, have these photo's relate to my journey. This might include pictures of myself as I change my inner feminine, or perhaps some art works that I feel moved to work on while on this journey and maybe it will include family and friends that travel this road with me. I hope that you enjoy this Blog~a~thon August with me and I really hope that you feel free to leave comments as I look forward to getting to know you all throughout this coming month.

1 comment: