Friday, May 31, 2013

Of The Heart.....

So as I was saying I am finally healed from my broken shoulder journey and just in the nick of time I might add. Several months ago I signed up for an e-course with a really awesome young lady and soul sister, Galia Alena who is offering this course. 



This is a mixed media workshop, making a special book to gift, a love letter from the heart and soul and will touch on many different techniques.

It is also going to be a treasured keepsake with lots of writing prompts, poetry, and lots and lots of ideas about what to include.


So I have gotten lots of items collected and I'm ready to get started. Bet you can't guess what I'll be doing this weekend? Ok I'd digressing here, if you are a creative soul and this looks like something you'd be interested in check it out. I've not taken very many e-courses but this is one of the most thorough, informative classes I've ever taken. 
Keep checking back to see how this progresses as I'll be sharing here.
Have a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment